Baker left cracking up after pal mistakes chocolate gift he made for bath bomb

Baker left cracking up after pal mistakes chocolate gift he made for bath bomb

When you have creative friends, you never quite know what kind of gift you’re going to get from them.

One woman was recently gifted some hot chocolate bombs from her friend Gareth, which she accidentally mistook for bath bombs – despite her pal being a baker.

Gareth, the owner of Bakeology, was left cracking up which he received a message from Trish, who admitted to using the edible chocolate treat in the bathtub, instead of adding it to a mug of hot milk.

Screenshots of the hilarious text exchange were later posted to Twitter where they went viral, giving many a good laugh at Trish’s expense.

In a post on Facebook, Gareth wrote: “Just a friendly reminder to everyone who bought cocoa bombs this weekend – they’re hot chocolate,” the baker captioned the post, adding, “I don’t want to be waking up to msg’s like these.”

Trish’s first message to her friend read: “Meant to say to you today, put that chocolate bath bomb in the bath and it got stuck in my hair.

“Took ages to wash out, was quite sticky but thanks luv xxx.”

Shocked, Graham replied: “That was not a bath bomb Trish for f***sake! Are you serious?!”

He went on to explain that it was actually a solid chocolate ball to be melted and drunk which had cocoa powder and marshmallows inside.

“Was stuck around bath and me, oh dear, I saw ‘bomb’,” Trish messaged.

She added: “Had to rinse my hair off about three times.”

Graham couldn’t stop laughing over the situation, saying: “I’ve never laughed so much in my life I’ve got tears rolling down my face.”

“Well I didn’t bloody know!” wrote Trish.

“Carly thought something was amiss when bath looked like I had s**t in it!”

More than 10,000 people liked the social media post with many admitting they’d also made similar mistakes before.

One person commented: “My nan actually thought this too. Did her a wee hamper, and she told me it’s very sweet but can’t understand why you put chocolate in a bath.”

Someone else said: “My daughter washed herself with fudge for a full month after Christmas after thinking her brother had bought her loads of fancy soap.

“It wasn’t until her other brother used the bathroom and asked who had been eating fudge in the shower that she realised her mistake.”

“Being grateful for a present that made her have to wash her hair three times and scrub down the bathtub is the most British thing ever,” added a third.

puroxyorg